Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014 SMS,Quotes,Text Messages,Wishes

Happy Rakesh bandhan 2014 festival SMS in Hindi,Gujarati,Marathi,happy Rakhi English text Messages 2014 for sister and brother.Raksha Bandhan Quotes,Rakhi funny jokes shayari .

This is your didi. I really miss you here. For the first time on Raksha bandhan we are far from each other. However this distance doesn't matter when our hearts are closer to each other.
Today your sister prays God that....
Give my all happiness to my brother and give all his sorrows to me.
Make his life brighter like a light of star.
Do not give him success as a gift but make him capable to achieve it.
Give him that much of confidence that he can win the world.
Fulfill his heart with that much of love so that he can understand the problems of those who are needy & help them.
Hey God, give my brother love, success, long & beautiful life & an understanding wife (ha..ha....ha) "Happy Raksha bandhan"

I am lucky to have you both shower ur blessings on me but you are even luckier you have got me!!


"Mein uske paas tha
Woh mere karib thi
Fir woh mere paas aayi
Aur thodi si ghabraayi
Jab meine uska haath pakada
To woh thodi si sharmaayi
Usne kaha aaj hum
Aise bandhan me bandh jaaye
Jise duniya ki
Koi taakat na tod paaye
Usne mera haath
Haatho me lekar kaha
Yeh to janam janmo
Ka bandhan hai
Phir mujhe yaad aaya
Woh Saawan ka mausam
Woh poonam ki raat
Yeh to Raksha Bandhan hai!"


Aati Thi Jaathi Thi
Hansti Thi, hansati thi
Bhagati Thi, Bhagaati Thi
Bolti Thi, Bulwati Thi
Per aaj pata chala ki
vah mujhe rakhi bandhana chahati thi.”



Do you know who makes me
Smile,
.
.
.
Mad,
.
.
.
Glad,
.
.
.
Crazy,
.
.
.
& Happy?

Its U Bro... coz u r my 24X7 hotline to fun!

Happy Raksha Bandhan


Post a Comment